Apply for Employment
Download an Application Online
The application for the Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas Employment & Training program is available to download here: Employment and Training Application
Fill Out an Application In-Person
You may also pick up or fill out an application in person at the Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas Administration Building, 1283 Record Crossing Road, Dallas, Texas 75235. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Wait to Sign Your Signature and Date Application
If you fill out the application form prior to coming to our office – PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THE APPLICATION OR WRITE IN THE DATE. We ask that you wait to sign the application in the presence of one of our staff members when you submit the form with your required documentation.
To determine eligibility for Employment & Training services at the Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas, applicants must submit the following documents when registering for the program:
- Residential address verification within the 11-county service area
- Total household income for the 30-day period prior to the application date
- Citizenship verification – Birth Certificate or Social Security Card
- Tribal Enrollment Letter or CDIB Card
- State Identification or Texas Driver’s License